REACTOR WATCH CLOSEOUT SALE30% OFF ALL WATCHES
Say Goodbye to Reactor Watch with theseCloseout Deals!
About Reactor Watches
THE BEST BUILT PERFORMANCE
With over 20 years in the sports watch industry, Jimmy Olmes set out to create a watch company that would exceed athletes’ expectations like never before. In 2003, Reactor Watches were developed and have quickly revolutionized the industry ever since. It was marketed as the best built performance sport watch to outlast and has outperformed all others.
What makes Reactor Watches so unique and exceptional is the Reactor DNA, or the genetic engineering found in each and every watch:
- Solid forged cases: Crafted in stainless steel or titanium for longevity and corrosion resistance;
- Solid screwbars: Strength has increased at least 500% by using screwbars instead of springbars, which are the weak point of a watch;
- Screw-down crowns: Crown guards protect the case against water intrusion;
- Never Dark™ technology: Superluminova and tritium are used to light up the dials making them visible in the dark in order to be the world’s brightest watch;
- Forged casebacks: Watertight seals are maintained.
New technology features also include:
- K1 hardened high-ceramic glass has replaced Swiss sapphire crystals;
- Robust accuracy of Japanese quartz movement has replaced the delicate Swiss movement;
- New fastening system from case to band to always keep it in place.
An avid athlete himself, Jimmy can attest to the quality of his product. Some of his hobbies include snow skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, surfing and running. He understands that a watch should never slow you down. When asked what lies ahead for the future of his company, his response reflects his constant focus on Progressive design, unprecedented quality, total commitment to our customers, and a dedication to never ending improvement.